Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions are for all users, advertisers, home owners, agents and by using this portal you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, then you have the right to not use this portal.
1 The advertising portal:
1) Unless otherwise stated, the advertiser has the property/services/product rights to show and advertise the material on the portal. The portal is a place where users can view listings of and obtain information about properties/services/product offered for sale by the advertisers. The portal acts only as a internet online meeting place for users to interact with each other. Million Euro Listings is not, and does not become, a party to any contractual relationship between the owner/agent/user/advertiser and does not mediate between the owner/agent/user/advertiser in the event of any dispute arising between any party.
2) Million Euro Listings is not a party to any sale or other agreement between users, buyers, sellers, including agents, developers, agencies and private owners or has no responsibility or involvement in the communications between the sellers, buyers or persons advertising their services or products on this portal
3) Similarly, any claim that a sellers, including agents, developers, agencies and private owners has in any way connected with a dispute with an advertiser advertising on our site must be brought directly against that advertiser and not against Million Euro Listings the portal owner.
4) Consideration should always be given to the nature of advertisements and contracts transacted on the internet, and the risks involved. Any direct contact between the owner/agent/user/advertiser in relation to a advertisement should occur you must proceed with care and judgment when using our portal.
5) This portal is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We makes no representations or warranties in relation to the information and materials/products/services provided and advertised on this portal.
6) Nothing on this portal constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
2) Property adverts:
1) We do not own or inspect properties listed on our portal and we make no representations or warranties regarding any of the properties. While we require advertisers to advertise properties truthfully, fairly and accurately on our site and we take reasonable steps to remove advertisements from our portal following any complaint from a owner/agent or another user or advertiser, we have no control over the accuracy of any advertisement. We make no claims, therefore, as to the quality, safety or legality of any of the properties advertised. It is the sole responsibility of the advertiser to be eligible for the advertised property.
2) The portal is made up of property listings, services and products provided by sellers, agents, developers, agencies and private owners. Every aspect of such content in the advertisement is the responsibility of the advertiser. We have no responsibility for such content as we are merely providing online access to the content as a service to you the user. We are simply providing you with the facility to communicate directly with the advertiser to inquire about a property and make advertising with the advertiser for the sale of such property and your contract will be with the advertiser.
3) We make no claims, therefore, as to the quality, safety or legality of any of the properties/products/services that are advertised on this portal. It is the sole responsibility of the advertiser to be eligible to offer for sale the properties/products/services. If a complaint is put forward to us by any party or user regarding a properties/products/services that is advertised on our portal, then we have the rights to contact the owner/agent/user regarding the complaint and take action if needed.
4) By creating and submitting a listing/product or service the advertiser agrees to receive communications directly to them from inquires generated from the portal regarding products, services and purchasing information. All users can opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails or by using our communications preference options.
5) This portal is a venue which allows owners/users/agents/ to list properties/services/products which are available for sale to potential buyers/users. We may also offer online advertising or other services to allow owners/users/agents and users to communicate with each other.
1) Payment for any advertising/subscription or banner advertising period on Million Euro Listings is secured by either Stripe’s credit card payment platform or a bank transfer. Once a payment has been made by the advertiser for the following months advertising period the payment cannot be cancelled and a refund will not be given. The full advertising period will commence until the end of that set subscription period. By confirming your subscription, you allow Stripe payment platform to charge your card for this payment and future payments in accordance with their terms.
2) Your Million Euro Listings subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel your subscription on your account or contact us to cancel your advertising plan before the renewal date.
3) Cancellation for your advertising period will only be accepted by contacting us in writing anytime before and up to the next payment is due and not after the set payment/subscription date has been processed.
4) A payment that is made through the Stripe payment platform may also be cancelled by the advertiser/agent at any time prior to the next automated payment is due, by going to their Stripe payment dashboard/login and cancelling the next due payment or by informing us in writing prior to the payment due date.
5) A refund will not be given once the next subscription advertising period has commenced.
6) Banner advertising and subscription listing fees are non-refundable in the event that the owner/agent terminates the agreement or wishes to remove a listing/banner before the end of the term of the applicable subscription period.
4) Contracts with the seller/advertiser:
1) Any such contract you the user or advertising client will have in the case of a future purchase of the advertised property, may contain obligations to pay additional fees and taxes. Million Euro Listings is not a party to any such contract and Million Euro Listings has no liability to you for the advertisers provision of the property. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any information in the listings on the portal or content posted the owner or by third parties.
2) You hereby indemnify and undertake to keep indemnities against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by or to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of legal advisers incurred or suffered by you arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
3) As such, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage (including personal injury) suffered or incurred by you or another party arising from any matters whatsoever in the sale of the advertised property that you obtained from this portal. In recognition of this, advertisers acknowledge that any claim they may have that is in any way connected with a dispute with a owner/agent sourced through our portal must be brought directly against that owner/agent and not against us, Million Euro Listings.
5) Publish or distribute any material:
1) You must not use this portal in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the portal or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the portal; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
2) You must not use this portal to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of any copyright infringement (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
3) You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this portal without express written consent.
4) You must not use this portal to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
5) You must not use this portal for any purposes related to marketing without express written consent.
6) Portal user ID and password :
1) If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this portal or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. The company may disable your user ID and password in it’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
2) Access to certain areas of this portal is restricted. We reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this portal, or indeed this entire portal, at the companies discretion.
3) Upon registration, an user is given a user’s profile in which the data the user contributes is recorded and in which all the properties offered by that user are specified in (the “Dashboard”). The dashboard can only be used by authorized users, who are given username and password by the owner of the property that is advertised on the portal
4) The users dashboard provide various functions which are intended to assist owners/users/agents to manage their properties through the site; these functions, and the dashboard itself, are made available on an “as is” basis, and Million Euro Listings does not undertake that the dashboard or its functions will be complete or error-free.
7) Your user content:
1) In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this portal, for whatever purpose can be used by Million Euro Listings and shall be entitled to exploit the content in any manner or context, throughout the world, on any media channel and all social media platforms whether now known or hereafter invented and in perpetuity. I also confirm that any third party or person who is featured in the content has agreed to such terms and conditions.
2) When you submit an article, images or video to Million Euro Listings, you grant to Million Euro Listings and to the world the permission to publish, display, store, copy and re-use that article, image or video – including any third-party materials – and to create derivative works from it. You must ensure that you have all necessary permissions from third parties. Ownership by the third party of the copyright can still be notified on the relevant materials, and attribution must be made in accordance with usual lawful practices.
3) Submitter hereby warrant and represent that he or she has the full right, power, and authority to grant the permission requested herein and that use of the work will not violate any rights of any third party. Submitter further agrees that if the above representations concerning copyright ownership are determined to be incorrect or false, resulting in Million Euro Listings being sued for copyright infringement, that the submitter shall indemnify Million Euro Listings resulting in out-of-pocket expenses arising from defending or settling such litigation.
4) Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
5) You must not submit any content to the portal that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint or is subject to copyright law.
6) We reserves the right to edit or remove any material that has been submitted and published on our servers. Not with standing your rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, the company does not undertake to guarantee the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on our portal.
8) All material including images:
1) All material including images, videos, music, that are protected by copyright and are uploaded to millioneurolistings.com portal by other outside users including, agents, bloggers, pod-casters, videos producers and rss feeds, must obtain the copyright permissions either from the owner or the rights to its publication or distribution agent that are providing the copyright permissions for the holder of the material. Millioneurolistings.com will come under the “fair use” statement declaring that the portal uses copyrighted content in accordance with Section 107 of the Copyright Act. The basis for notice and take-down procedures under EU law is article 14 of the Electronic Commerce Directive, adopted in 2000. Article 14 applies to content hosts in relation to all “illegal activity or information”. Million euro listings are not liable for the illegal activity, or information placed on its systems by a user, so long as the million euro listings does not have “actual knowledge” of the activity or information. Once notified by the owner or the rights to its publication or distribution agent, upon obtaining such knowledge, millioneurolistings.com will act expeditiously to remove or to disable access to the information. Upon being notified of any copyright infringement we will immediately fall into the take-down procedures upon receiving notice from copyright owners or their agents and will act expeditiously to remove the allegedly copyright infringing material.
2) If you own a copyright and believe millioneurolistings.com, or any component thereof, including without limitation, any information, content, or materials found on or associated with the portal, has infringed your copyright, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Notification of Claimed Infringement.” We will take the required action to remedy the situation. We will support the copyright owners to have removed/block any of their material which is found to be used without the owners consent. Please provide all information required by applicable laws in order for us to proceed and handle any such claim. Please read our “Fair Use” statement
3) We do not endorse the use of copyright material on Million Euro Listings that has not been legally obtained through the correct copyright or legal procedure and cannot be held responsible for third party activity, but will act upon the correct “take-down” procedure in the removal of the offending material once it has been brought to our attention.
4) We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this portal, to the extent that the portal is provided and will not be liable for any direct loss; for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
5) Consideration should always be given to the nature of advertisements and contracts transacted on the internet, and the risks involved. Although direct contact between the advertisers including owners, sellers, agents, developers, agencies in relation to a advertising should occur you must also proceed with care and judgment when using our portal.
6) We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the the updated version.
7) We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
9) Provision of these terms :
1) If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
2) We will not be in breach of these terms and conditions, or otherwise liable for any failure or delay in performance, arising from any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, internet failure, server failure, breakdown of systems or network access.
3) You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or from the portal for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
4) By using this portal, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you have the right to not use this portal or the protected areas in which you have been given access to. We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
Please read our “fair use” conditions CLICK HERE